black ops 2 modded controller info

Apex NuGz

Vahn wrote: I feel your pain. I also love single-shot weapons. I feel they reward my personal play style.However, it is a tough problem to solve and you should start by looking at the modded controllers as our collective enemy.The "normal" thing to do with a single-shot weapon is make it high damage, but if you can buy a modded controller which spams inputs than it's no longer a single-shot weapon. It's a super high-powered full auto weapon.It will get abused no matter what, but if we don't put that fire cap deep at the engine level than it will be super-abused.We introduced some stuff in World at War to defeat modded controllers, but then they just go re-modded to work differently enough. We have some new stuff this year. It's a constant battle that I fear can't be won without some injury to semi-autos. Please remember that a jackass doing something illegal to his 360 or PS3 controller doesn't have to go through Microsoft or Sony to get his worked approved. Everything we do needs to go through the submission and approval process. Patching (aka Title Updating) the consoles is a non-trivial process.I am super sympathetic. We will do everything we can, much like like we did last game.David 'Vahn' Vonderhaa"me"- So what do you guys think.. you think they'll lower the damage on single-fire weapons.. i just hope our Viking Macro Controllers Shine in Black Ops 2 like every other CoD

Apex NuGz

Vahn wrote:

I feel your pain. I also love single-shot weapons. I feel they reward my personal play style.

However, it is a tough problem to solve and you should start by looking at the modded controllers as our collective enemy.

The "normal" thing to do with a single-shot weapon is make it high damage, but if you can buy a modded controller which spams inputs than it's no longer a single-shot weapon. It's a super high-powered full auto weapon.

It will get abused no matter what, but if we don't put that fire cap deep at the engine level than it will be super-abused.

We introduced some stuff in World at War to defeat modded controllers, but then they just go re-modded to work differently enough. We have some new stuff this year.*

It's a constant battle that I fear can't be won without some injury to semi-autos.*

Please remember that a jackass doing something illegal to his 360 or PS3 controller doesn't have to go through Microsoft or Sony to get his worked approved.*

Everything we do needs to go through the submission and approval process. Patching (aka Title Updating) the consoles is a non-trivial process.

I am super sympathetic. We will do everything we can, much like like we did last game.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaa

So what do u guys think about this. I really hope our macro controllers continue to shine in black ops 2

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thats ridiculous we will get around it anyways like he said he cant stop us. I am curious to see what they have in store for us now.

ThatGuy105

they can't do a thing against the viking controller. what they gonna do? nerf the damage of single shot guns and make them useless?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
they can't do a thing against the viking controller. what they gonna do? nerf the damage of single shot guns and make them useless?

They really couldnt though because then that would still disadvantage the guys that dont have a modded controller that love the single shots.