Black ops 2

xtharp95x

i would but im not at my cuzns anymore and in zombies you can change the diffuculty (my cuzn got the game early) i didnt get to play nuketown 2025 it wasnt on the game disk

and jitter works in black ops 2
rapid fire doesnt work

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
There are confirmed RF macros for blackops2. Its real tricky the game has many speed caps in it but Ive already seen videos of the FAl running RF.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its an accroym for rapid fire an abbreviation to make it easier than spelling out the whole word. I use them a lot like when i create a macro i will say things like Rf+DS which is short for rapid fire plus drop shot.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Where did you get that there's no rapid fire? I also have the game and My FAL works just fine lol

Boricua

Holy mother of god.. I see there's some macros popping out already for this game !!!!! i can't wait till tomorrow... hope i get out of work before midnight tomorrow:((

God

FN FAL looks pretty cool.
You didn't actually answer my question, but I found out myself after watching a couple Youtube videos. Apparrently, in Black Ops 2 they use futuristic weaponry that may or may not actually exist.

Boricua

the sensativity now goes up to 14 and its way faster then 10 on black ops 1

its actually not a higher sentivity they just put more options in between.
[video=youtube;vV8eDOJcsn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV8eDOJcsn8&list=UUEHf6KUY7Zw7hlXQ7hDemwQ& index=6&feature=plcp[/video]