Black Ops - Cant seem to get it right!

PaulEZ

Ok so I have a Thor's Hammer. The control is working perfectly fine. I downloaded and installed the latest hex editor (with Black Ops preset). Both the hex editor and boot loader work fine.

My problem is: No matter if I use the Black Ops preset rapid fire, or use a custom...the gun still shoots slower than it normally would. If it helps, I tried using it on the AK74u and did not have rapid fire as an attachment.

Any ideas?

odingalt

Staff member
The only semi-auto rifle in the Black Ops game is the FAL.

Any other full auto rifle that is used with rapidfire on will actually slow down the firing rate.

Or are you saying if your slot does't even have rapidfire turned on it's still slowing guns down ?? Can you post your .hex file here for testing?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:

Any other full auto rifle that is used with rapidfire on will actually slow down the firing rate.

Or are you saying if your slot does't even have rapidfire turned on it's still slowing guns down ?? Can you post your .hex file here for testing?
wrong!.....M14!!!

odingalt

Staff member
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:

wrong!.....M14!!!

Oops. My bad lol

apcoop7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:

wrong!.....M14!!!

Not like anyone uses that piece of crap gun with rapid fire anyways

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:

wrong!.....M14!!!

Not like anyone uses that piece of crap gun with rapid fire anyways
well your wrong too....i LOVE the M14.....just put the grip and red dot(with warlord and scavenger pro) and you will beast it up......or atleast me and drastic do(v360reflex)..............

hey apcoop how are you doing in BO without your riot sheild?

apcoop7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

It sucks not having it, but I'm doing ok. I don't have near as much fun lol. BO is great but I'm growing tired of COD. I started with COD4 and I wish they just kept everything the same since then. BTW why did you delete me? IDC about drastic lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

It sucks not having it, but I'm doing ok. I don't have near as much fun lol. BO is great but I'm growing tired of COD. I started with COD4 and I wish they just kept everything the same since then. BTW why did you delete me? IDC about drastic lol
oh.....i cleaned out my friends list......adding you back right now.....however i wont be on for 2-3 days...