Black Ops II USB Controller Settings

zigzampow

Ok why don't we try and put together a list of "best" settings for the Ragnorak USB for PS3 and Black Ops II

I just got the controller a couple days ago, and just got my software working yesterday, so I haven't gotten a whole lot of tweaking settings set.

I'm new to Quickscoping, and I've had minimal success. However, I did some testing in a private match and these settings seemed to be the faster I could get while also having the shot within the scoping area:

SVU: 60
DSR: 56
Ballista: 52
XPR: 60

Thoughts? Does anyone have an reload or rapid fire settings? Let's try and centralize this info!

thanks for the info I just got a new computer and I haven't been able to play around with it but I will def be looking into thw quick reload settings for the snipers so if I find any good settings I will post them here also do they work well in the online mp for the qs settings you have because I know there is a bit of a lig difference in the online opposed to the private match?.

zigzampow

I will probably have to adjust...I assume they need adjustment. It's tough to tell because I'm inherently bad at quickscoping.

Ill increase the numbers this evening and test

zigzampow

Now that I think about it--- how do we test this?

a) can I just get in a online match and quickscope a wall and test for the bullet hole? or
b) do I need to try scoping someone...in which case I would need help because I am AWFUL at this stuff. I am a spray-and-prayer for sure.

zigzampow

Does the scope lag difference change between matches/hosts?

I'm pretty sure I've got the DSR nailed down at 60 for online play...so I'm wondering if it's best to assign each Mode to a specific gun, or create a min and max range through the modes and then switch with each game-based-lag?

Jochemke

I basically created a setting for each rifle in mw3. Tried with overall settings before tough. But the results were slightly better with sniper specific settings. Less difference in handling and timing if you play with multiple snipers.

zigzampow

are you a decent quick scoper? because I'm awful and can't tell if I have the settings wrong AND I'm awful, or if I nailed the settings and i'm just that bad.

im decent but by no means great like I said its more less me not pulling the trigger at the right moment im usually dead on the target but I shoot before im scoped a lot so that's the problem im about to try your settings and see what happens