Black Ops Jitter Detection?

Galen

Hey im just posting because i was reset on black ops (honestly dont care but wouldnt hurt if i knew why) and i was not even told why by treyarch lol. I played for a while and prestiged once then i started screwing around with some jitter mods and rapidfire and just random junk like that. Then i didnt play for about 5-6 days because i had 5 overnight shifts at work in a row, when i got back on yesterday i was level 1 non-prestiged. I got to keep my emblem with all 12 layers(not offensive and never has been so thats not why) All my custom classes are still available to me (however i can not modify classes with guns beyond my current rank or i will be unable to go back and choose that weapon again until i rank up) and i cant even play hardcore mode yet. So ya im just curious if anyone knows if there is a macro detection system, or if other players were to notice me cheating on a killcam for example, if they could view my playercard and report me for cheating or something?

But ya, i dont really like COD multiplayer a lot so i dont care about my rank but if the reason is jitter modding or something then maybe someone else will like to know about this.

Either way i want to also just point out i have found tons of uses for my viking outside of FPS and it has been a great tool for gaming and earning some less than enjoyable achievements. So thank you to the viking team, and thanks odingalt for the new firmware you sent me works very well.

(PS if anyone has VANQUISH i am currently doing challenge mode and a Boost (LB) with a Dodge to cancel it (A) after a given amount of time is a macro i would like to use because it allows you to boost/dodge really quickly without overheating your suit and will be vital to complete challenge level 6. The timing would be like somewhere around 1 second after beginning to boost you press A, but then go right back into another boost.. i tried making it but got bored of tweaking it lol.)

Edit: I forgot to mention which macro i used for the jitter mod, its the one from the library i'll attach it

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

it has nothing to do with modded controllers.....im a level 35 first prestige and i have been modding every game i have played.....have had offensive emblems and done everything you say might have caused it....... did you boost at all?....did you do the 15th prestige glitch?.......i even have game plays of the viking in action in my file share.....so i HIGHLY doubt that's why

odingalt

Staff member
Please if everybody can keep us updated on this issue. This would be a 'first' that I have heard of (first time I've heard of a game companys specifically punishing a rapidfire controller user). 'just the facts' if you could, these types of threads tend to run rampant with 'well my buddy...' and other rumors, try to keep it to stuff that you KNOW. (Not stuff you think you know, or stuff your buddy told you he knows :) )

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Please if everybody can keep us updated on this issue. This would be a 'first' that I have heard of (first time I've heard of a game companys specifically punishing a rapidfire controller user). 'just the facts' if you could, these types of threads tend to run rampant with 'well my buddy...' and other rumors, try to keep it to stuff that you KNOW. (Not stuff you think you know, or stuff your buddy told you he knows :) )
well what i posted was stuff i know.....and i KNOW that v360reflex uses jitter more than me and he is still not touched either......

smallx

apcoop7 said:
My advice is don't piss off the wrong person with your jitter mod and you should be all good :D

Haha I clutched a game of hardcore SnD with a g11 jitter and the whole lobby reported me :)