Black Ops & MW2 Macros for MW3

I was just wondering if anyone else is using the Black Ops and MW2 macros for MW3? I have been using the G-11 macro for the T-95 and the FNFAL for the MK14 and have had pretty decent success. The FNFAL macro is the one that NYjetsNY1 did, not sure about the G-11. Previously, my k/d was even close to 1.0..I won't go into details (I suck). With the new game and using the old macros I'm averaging about 1.25 to 1.28 (stupendous for me). Any input or advice on new macros would be greatly appreciated.

barrow

I just want to echo what these guys are saying. If you like the MK14 try out the newest ModdingBros rapid fire. I use MK14 + ModdingBros Rapid Fire Macro + Silencer + Rapid Fire Attachment. I exclusively use the MK14 and love this setup.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I just want to echo what these guys are saying. If you like the MK14 try out the newest ModdingBros rapid fire. I use MK14 + ModdingBros Rapid Fire Macro + Silencer + Rapid Fire Attachment. I exclusively use the MK14 and love this setup.

I am actually running the same setup and loving it also!

Has anyone used jitter on the AC130? I would try it but i don't own mw3 i know when you use the jitter on MW2 it makes the ac130 fully automatic, then again jitter on mw3 doesn't work, still worth a try.