blackburn?

squeals99

just wondering because i know these forums are a little more read than the ones over at moddedlobbies... but i paid for a prestige on moddedlobbies and don't have his name... and the lobby was supposed to start at 8 central which is about -11 minutes ago lol... would anyone be able to pm me his gt so i can just check to make sure we are still on for this?

thejld

Well i talked to blackburn, a couple of days ago, and he said he wasnt hosting lobbies at the moment. And viking360fan what the hell are u talkin bout he was one of the main mods on here.

Fredrow

squeals99 said:
well i just knew hes in good with everyone on here and hes on the forums... figured id try

Anything to do with Modded lobbies you need to contact how on moddied lobbies or if your had any brains you could just send him a PM1!!! Just so you know PM stands for private message!!!

squeals99

lol! i sent him 2 pms.... last one i sent took like 5 days to get a reply
just figured id try to see if anyone knew it...

Fredrow

viking360fan said:
I'm just saying modded lobbies vs Viking aren't connected he helps out here but isn't affiliated.

Blackburn is affiliated with Viking360..... You would know that if you were he from Day 1; Son!!!!

I fucking love Liva Blackburn and everything he has put into these forums...... Plus he is an outstanding great guy who always goes out of his way to help people out!!!

Why do you think he is the only person we allow to promote his MOD-L?

But now for my negative comment; Mr. Squesls99, you are re^%%$# fro coming to the Viking360 forums to ak=sk question about another lobby...... Like I said go to his lobby to ask his questions, send him a PM, send him an I'M, hit him up on XBL ( that stands for Xbox Live) or send him a darn email!!!!! Don't cluster-munch up our forums with questions about another lobby....... That would be like MoodedMatt getting mass quesion about Acid Mods ( a forums he works for and makes money off of!!!!)

Mr. Squeals please use your brain.....The holy mane upstairs gave it to you for a reason, please FUCKING use it!!!!

modded matt

for the record, acidmods is non profit, everything we make goes into the form as server fees, and mod off prizes.

that being said yea I agree with fredrow on this one. I hate to see it on any forum. dont come ot AM asking about viking (althought you will generally get a good report, other then the cheap asses complaining about the cost), and dont come to viking asking about modded lobbies. all you will get is these types of flames, and at best hearsay, or rumors.

If you are asking about blackburn, as the title appears, (which you are not) he is a stand up guy. his last jtag went down last weekend. so at the moment he is not hosting. there may be others hosting at moddedlobbies, but I doubt it. did you follow his rules in your payment so he can contact you? prolly not.

these are not questions, they are sarcastic remarks. go to modded lobbies and ask these questions.