Blackops Custom Hex

apcoop7

Set your hex for either your Raven or Hammer just like this. I made this really fast and it works pretty good.
FYI (Use medium speed jitter with the Spas12 shotgun)
(Use high speed for the M16)

2djrpg5.jpg

apcoop7

Thanks it's good to hear it works. As I unlock more guns I will do more tests. I'll try adding you when I'm out of class tonight.

odingalt

Staff member
These timings might change a hare, I'm releasing a new version of the custom driver editor, not any major changes, will add a black ops speed to the pre-tuned list, also I've fixed a bug with an inaccuracy in the custom-selected speeds.

Also fixed a small bug with using the left stick to change modes when you also have the sniper mode active...

I am testing with the custom driver editor and black ops now. Just wanted you guys to know I'm working on Legacy customers first! :p

apcoop7

That is great to know. Thanks Odin! and if it's not too much to ask could you maybe send out an email when you have the update released? Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Yes hit up the software forum there's an updated driver editor there now and I will also mass email forum members when I put the driver editor on the viking360.com legacy downloads page.