Bo 2 question

Mr. Q

When using Jitter on BO2 I cannot call in care packages without turning jitter off is there anyway around this? Tatical controls on Xbox and the first shotgun... I have tried the 4 different modes.

Also how do I equip auto run?

Thanks Q

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hold the tac select and left stick all at the same time. U can also use turbo knifes by pressing tac select and rightstck at the same time. If u hold all three of the right stick versions it will flash 1-3 times. Mode 3 is for BO2 turbo knife. U must have a semtex for it to work.

odingalt

Staff member
Mr. Q. Use the jitter mod that doesn't jitter when you are scoped in, would that work?

Can you call care package scoped in?

odingalt

Staff member
Auto sprint is a misnomer, the other shops started calling it auto sprint so we did too, now I think they call it something else and I'm too lazy to change the documentation. In any case, with auto sprint on, you have to flick your aim key (usually left trigger) and push forward on the stick and your guy will start sprinting. Basically instead of pushing LS (left stick) you will be pushing LT (left trigger) to sprint. It should really be balled sprint-button-reassigned-to-left-trigger-mod instead of auto sprint or auto run.

I have to call it that or else people who see that the competition have something called "auto sprint" panic when I don't show "auto sprint" in my list of features on the website.