BO2 rapid fire speeds

modded matt

Users, we have seen many posts requesting speeds for black ops 2 for all different types of guns. These threads get spread out, over discussed, and confusing for new members. Please post your favorite speeds and what gun they are for below.

Please note, most of the developers and techs dont use our products as much as you guys do. We sped our playtime developing and tweaking these mods for you, so the best advise on speeds will come from the user.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The reason i posted this speed is because this is in the xbox section. The speeds are different for every different controller and system. The speeds matt posted would work great for legacy controllers the speed i listed will work great for xbox ragnaroks your speed works for PS3. The only difference is your posting in the wrong forums and it can confuse other people of what speeds to run. Just make sure that u clarify that thats ps3 speeds so its not to confuse the xbox guys. Its ok just make sure that your posting in the appropriate forums.

CovertClay

I knew the speed between the ragnaroks and legacys were different but I thought the speeds were the same for the both the ps3 and Xbox360 ragnaroks. My bad guys