broken controller

sandor356

i got my odin's raven controller a week ago and there are some things wrong with it. i used the button test code and found that the x button and y button were interconnected. to confirm this i played modern warfare 2 and tried to reload with the x button but all it wanted to do was switch weapons like the y button does. jitter doesnt work eather because if you hold down x while shooting in jitter mode it looks like the guns shooting but your actually not using any ammo; since my controllers x button is tied into the y button when i shoot the gun acts like im holding down x causing it to never work . the other thing wrong was my player 4 led is hardly lit compared to the other ones that seem to be perfect. i got my controller about a week ago, and a couple days ago i filled out a ticket from the support center. i was wondering if there was a faster way to send back my controller for repair. the 90 day warrenty doesnt last forever so please message me back.

modded matt

any way u can take a short video of this? and maybe one of the button test code?

the controller is set with the works.

rapid reload when you press x, the controller actually presses x,y,y but it sounds like your using the wrong gun setting. and the delay time is not right for that gun and you just switch wepons.

the jitter is another macro with the trigger and the y button

you have sumited a ticket, so dont wory about rushing learn the controllers functions.

sandor356

but i didnt download rapid reload. doesn't the button test driver delete the other drivers from your controller when you download it? if so then the the x and y button would definitely be bridged. i held the button down just like the guy in the video said to and it blinked 2 times the first time and 3 times the second time.