Button test code question!?

thatoneguy

Ok i have a thors hammer. First my player 4 light will not switch modes or turn on and off, but when i do try to turn it off or what not it switchs the player 3 light, and i have tried everything i pretty much whatched every video for this. I mean i also have been similar problems that most these people are having i cant even put my custom hex into my controller.And everytime that box is checked it always pops up with program/verify failure. Or it will say unhandle expectation.Oh yeah when i run the button test code for my thors the player 3 and player 4 light will blink simultaniosly like player three will be blinking one second then next second player four light will blinking and they go back and fourth and they wont quit unless i erase device. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME.

modded matt

when you program the device, upon completion, the controller exits programing mode, and if you cable is still attached the lights blink as you are stating. please load the all in one driver and allow word configuration.