California Vacation!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I flew into Burbank yesterday and went to Disneyland! It was amazing, today my fiancée and I are going to Hollywood to Unerversal Studios. After that we will drive to Vegas! Then will drive to Malibu to soak up some beach time! All in all this vacation is just what I needed! I wish everyone could get the Disneyland experience. Anyway thought I'd share my little adventure with everyone I'm off to Hollywood now!

JIM WALKER

So I flew into Burbank yesterday and went to Disneyland! It was amazing, today my fiancée and I are going to Hollywood to Unerversal Studios. After that we will drive to Vegas! Then will drive to Malibu to soak up some beach time! All in all this vacation is just what I needed! I wish everyone could get the Disneyland experience. Anyway thought I'd share my little adventure with everyone I'm off to Hollywood now!

Sounds awesome Brian, enjoy the trip .....

40_ounce

Sounds good. I live in Southern Cali so have fun. oh yeah don't go to Venice Beach it smells like piss there.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Sounds good. I live in Southern Cali so have fun. oh yeah don't go to Venice Beach it smells like piss there.
That's funny. My fiancé s sister was just @ Venice beach and she confirmed this. Tommorow I'll be in Chatsworth Cal for a wedding then next day will head to Malibu.

Universal studios was bad a$5! Sooo much fun!