Call Of Duty Black Ops: Final Video For Black Ops

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I never received a rapid fire from drastic never once did I or from you. Ive had this conversation with drastic and the he never claims I stole his rapid fire the only time he even talks about it is when you get on. This post here shows how drastic admits to not giving me his macro http://www.vikingforums.com/showthr...eed-tell-me-if-its-any-good&p=27727#post27727 if thats not enough I don't know what is. I always have made my speeds without any assistance and I have also been very supportive in your videos and been really nice too you. I also released my rapid fire before you released your on the forums so I think all that you said about ModdingBros is false thats incredible you would try to do that. Ill be the bigger person here and say nice video but don't expect support from me if all you do is talk bad about us. This just shows that age doesn't mean anything in maturity I might be younger but to me it looks like its the opposite way. I guess we will always have those "late bloomers" in the world. Lets please be grown up and honest thanks.

Last edited:

simvida

Hey Sinner....Who cares who has what rapid fire...As long as we can share it and make it better in any way we can...It all belongs to Viking and Odingalt. It is not cool for anyone to bash anyone else on the forum as we are all in this together. I appreciate what everyone does and the macros they make so props to everyone.

NYjetsNY1

Alright guys. Does it really matter if your created rapid-fire is 0.00001 seconds faster? Does it really matter?

And remember that EVERYTHING you make on the macro software is OWNED BY ODINGALT!

So enough of the flame wars / arguing. I don't care who starts it. This ends now. Feel free to argue over youtube, but not the forums. Anymore posts on "who's rapid-fire is faster / drastic" will be deleted and you will be warned.

And I listened to the video V 360 Sinner. Just so you know, no macros are "yours." Zero. They are OWNED BY ODINGALT. EINAR OFFERDAHL.

To everyone else as well, NO MACROS ARE "Yours."

So ENOUGH of the arguing! If you want to argue, leave it for youtube.

To everyone though, I understand. I know you spend time on these macros perfecting them and what not. Testing them, etc.

You make a macro. You test it and test it. Then you post it. People are allowed to use these macros! They can edit your macro to make it faster. They can call it theirs, but it is all odingalt's macros!

I understand Modding Bros / V360 Sinners frustration. But in the end, it really doesn't matter! All macros are to be shared in the community. Technically, you are all arguing over which one of Einar's macros are better. It really depends on connection/controller/xbox 360/ethernet cable/copy of black ops/tv/thousands of variables.

V 360 Sinner's Macro may be faster for him, whereas the Modding Bros rapid-fire is faster for them. It doesn't matter though! Use whatever you like, and just please end the arguing on the forums now.

Last edited by a moderator: