Call Of Duty MW3: Hardened Edition.

Ducky

Hey guys, If you didn't know already they announced the Hardened edition of MW3 and I was wondering if you guys were planning on getting it. If you dont know what is in it here are the details.

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite
  • Founder Status
  • SteelBook Case
  • Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit
  • Limited Edition Field Journal
This is priced at $100 and as a founder you get Special Gun Camo and Title and Emblem and some other cool digital items. I already pre-ordered it as I think it will be worth it since you get all Downloadable Content free as a Call Of Duty Elite Member so i was wondering what you guys think of it and if your going to be Pre-ordering it.

NYjetsNY1

Hey guys, If you didn't know already they announced the Hardened edition of MW3 and I was wondering if you guys were planning on getting it. If you dont know what is in it here are the details.

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite
  • Founder Status
  • SteelBook Case
  • Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit
  • Limited Edition Field Journal
This is priced at $100 and as a founder you get Special Gun Camo and Title and Emblem and some other cool digital items. I already pre-ordered it as I think it will be worth it since you get all Downloadable Content free as a Call Of Duty Elite Member so i was wondering what you guys think of it and if your going to be Pre-ordering it.

Yep, I ended up pre-ordering. It is easily worth $100 You get:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ($60)
  • One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite ($50 easily worth it. You get all DLC + faster)
  • Founder Status (Priceless :p)
  • SteelBook Case (For some this is worth a lot.)
  • Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit ($1-$10)
  • Limited Edition Field Journal (Not sure on price)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
im glad you didnt buy a different cap card you will be satisfied with the hauppauge i personally own one and the quality looks insanely good almost if i were staring at my tv

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
well when you do you will like it. Probably best cap card ive seen pricey but i can understand why

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
amazon the cheapest is 182 for the hauppage one free shipping though and dont know about that one too be honest

odingalt

Staff member
I got the hardened edition last year that came with the RC car and the video camera and microphone on the RC car.

I think I'm passing this year, it sounds like it comes with a camo jump suit? Had I gotten the night vision then maybe I would get this one lol

NYjetsNY1

I got the hardened edition last year that came with the RC car and the video camera and microphone on the RC car.

I think I'm passing this year, it sounds like it comes with a camo jump suit? Had I gotten the night vision then maybe I would get this one lol

Lol you mean prestige edition and yeah the prestige edition for mw3 will probably be $250... Way too expensive.

odingalt

Staff member
Oh ok, well I'm waiting to see what the prestige edition will come with. With Black Ops I actually got both the hardened and the prestige (I think?).

NYjetsNY1

Oh ok, well I'm waiting to see what the prestige edition will come with. With Black Ops I actually got both the hardened and the prestige (I think?).

Yeah the prestige edition comes with the hardened edition and a bonus such as an rc car for example

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I heard there was no presteige edition this year... Where did you order the hardened edition though? I can't find it for order, only the normal edition.