Call Of Duty MW3: Hardened Edition.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, see Amazon.ca doesn't have it listed... I dunno what's going on. I bought the resistance 3 special edition from them, it ships tomorow. Why don't they have MW3?

Xx Binno xX

Anyone want to no more about the harden edition go to the cod website and click on elite and it will tell you all you get with the elite member ship. It is going to be amazing i cant wait for this game. Plus all the free dlc every month haha

Fredrow

Sign me up for the Harden Edition..... But screw the pre-order crap.... I have never pre-ordered any game every; wait I did pre-order one game in my life and it was Grand Theft Auto "Vice City" on PS2.... hahaha..

So anyone around my way can catch me standing out in front of Best-Buy sipping on some Grey Goose & Mountain Dew (I will have a D.D. with me) waiting for the clock to strike midnight on 11-8-2011....
It will be just as much fun this time as it was for the last three Call Of Duty releases.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The first thing I ever preordered was Resistance 3 which came out yesterday... The problem is if you can't go to midnight releases it's hard to get special edition sets. I never cared before, but now they come with stuff I want them for. Aparently they never even shipped any SOCOM 4 speicial edition sets to stores once the preorders were filled, and that was the same pack as R3, so I made sure I ordered it.