Can anyone answer some questions I have about the Viking /

DacFu

I would like to know if they are made from new controlers and not refurbished. I would also like to Know if I can have some different d-pad custom installed or can I do it. I would like to buy a Viking360. I would also like to know if there is any advantage to buying the one with the new Xbox twist combo pad ?

Ben

Re: Can anyone answer some questions I have about the Viking

DacFu said:
I would like to know if they are made from new controlers and not refurbished.

All controllers sold on Viking360.com are Brand New.

DacFu said:
I would also like to Know if I can have some different d-pad custom installed or can I do it.

I'm afraid Viking360.com does not offer custom orders, if you wish to change it yourself that's up to you. You will void your warranty if the controller is opened.

DacFu said:
I would also like to know if there is any advantage to buying the one with the new Xbox twist combo pad ?

It's suppose to give you more control over the Dpad, personally I haven't been able to get my hands on one so I couldn't tell you.

Talavera21

Can anyone tell me how i can get my controller into the programming mode, i did it once but now my mods aren't working and i can't do it again?

Krier023

Useful Poster

Talavera21 said:
Can anyone tell me how i can get my controller into the programming mode, i did it once but now my mods aren't working and i can't do it again?
I dont really know why you are posting on his thread, but to get your controller into programming mode. Pop in a fresh set of batteries, and hold the start button(not middle guide button) to turn on the controller. This will give you a pinkish light on led1 and led4. If you have a pinkish light in those areas, then you have it in programming mode.

Talavera21

Krier023 said:
Talavera21 said:
I dont really know why you are posting on his thread, but to get your controller into programming mode. Pop in a fresh set of batteries, and hold the start button(not middle guide button) to turn on the controller. This will give you a pinkish light on led1 and led4. If you have a pinkish light in those areas, then you have it in programming mode.

i posted it in tech support too but i didn't get a response so i posted here for a possibility. and i did that. yesterday it worked when i first got my controller and then today when i went to play, the LED lights won't turn on at all