Can I get a refund?

Invisible

I purchased a Thor's Hammer not that long ago (roughly around a month), and it has been absolutely amazing. It works exactly as described and nothing is wrong with it. But I have come into a dilemma that I would not like to discuss, and I am in the need of money for bills. It was $175, which I had at the time and decided to spurge to get this controller. I also haven't used it in two weeks or so because I have been busy, and a controller that cost $175 (please do not take this as me saying that you are charging way too much, you get EXACTLY what you pay for, amazing controllers with free updates and so on) that I'm not even using is getting to me.

So what I am asking is if there is ANY way I can send the controller back and receive a full refund? Thanks SO much for reading and thanks for any help in advance.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Unfortunatly I don't think they do refunds, they can't really resell your controller because it isn't new anymore. I bet they wouldn't mind if you tried to sell it through the forums though.

modded matt

I will give you $60.00 for it. I dont need it, and sugest you hold onto it, but thats my offer. I am sorry for your personal issues, but as I said I dont need it as I have one, but would be willing to help you out.

ThE PhOeNiX67

modded matt said:
I will give you $60.00 for it. I dont need it, and sugest you hold onto it, but thats my offer. I am sorry for your personal issues, but as I said I dont need it as I have one, but would be willing to help you out.

Ill give you 65. I own 2 already but wouldn't mind a third. I hope everything begins to get better.

I would give you $100- for it I know it's $75- less than you paid for it, but i've never had a controller like this before. It's definately on my wish list!! Email me if your interested or if anyone is interested on selling me one at that price. rdodge5@new.rr.com