Can I Send My Controller Back

odingalt

Staff member
Thor's Hammer would be well over a year old as we stopped selling these sometime in June 2010? East Seattle Electronics is probably your best bet. What's wrong with the unit out of curiosity? If it is a failed modchip we would replace the chip for free, but the likelihood of this is extremely low and we would have to see an in-tact warranty sticker and no damage (liquid spills, etc.)

NBTKrashh

Ok Ill see When The 3.5mm Jack Gets Here If Its That Then Im Good But If Its The Mod Chip Then Ill Send It Back To You

Fredrow

Hello I Have My Thors Hammer But I Needs To Be Fixed Can I Send It Back Please

Ok Ill see When The 3.5mm Jack Gets Here If Its That Then Im Good But If Its The Mod Chip Then Ill Send It Back To You

I'm very confused trying to follow this person in need of help. Crazyman any details onto why you think your controller is broken when the only thing your saying happened was that you need a new cable? Like E' said the purple chips have a very low failure rate. If worked at one point then chances are its still working now. If it was the board it would have been D.O.A. and probably wouldn't even have been sent to you in the first place. I have done some major thrashing to some of those purple boards and they still work. I'm rocking out with the v.1 style of the Purp boards.

So is this thread about this topic too
3.5mm Jack