Can Matt or E post a picture of Macro Modchip

Just curious what the macro modchip looks like... Picking up my macro controller seems heavier then my ragnarok... But that could just be my mind.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I remember fixing my macro controller LOL. You want to talk about a pain in the ***! Getting the macro chip to rest pefect on the main controller chip is super difficult. U have to have almost pefect pressure holding the controller and macro chip together. To tight or to loose the controller wont funtion properly. If your axis is off even off 1/16" the chip wont work right and its so easy to damage the small pins on the chip. The chips fingers are only about a couple hairs thick. Its not very fun messing around with such expensive hardware.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qi4i9sdiqwe6ldg

Here is a media file with my macro controller that I customized with some parts I had from previous installs. I forgot to put the cammo battery pack on. It just evens out the ratio of cammo to stock black. Anyway i just robbed parts off other controllers I had to make this one. I dident want to go all out with extra leds and such. I like to keep it simple and cosmetically clean.

By the way these triggers are "in my opinion" a great buy and really comfertable. They have a wider trigger stance and more responsive trigger pull. U can change the springs on them without opening the controller and u can adjust the spring tension by tighting or loosing the allen bolt. The bullet buttons are a great buy as well. Not just for looks it also gives u a raised button surface so switching from RS to the buttons is quicker and a smoother transition compaired to the stock A,B,X,Y buttons. This is something I hope microsoft incorperates into the new 720 controllers. The RS anologe height compaired to the A,B,X,Y buttons' hight should only vary between an 1/8" to 1/4". This would make a way smoother anolge to A,B,X,Y switch.

Last edited: