can somone please help me

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

hey im a noob when it comes to rooting android...i mean i have never done it....so how do i root android...and is it simmilar to jailbreaking say the ipod touch?.... can someone give me a full breakdown on how to root a motorola droid 2 global running android 2.2?

odingalt

Staff member
Is it legal? General rule around here is trying not to go into the illegal side of things. It hasn't happened lately but back in the 90's there were literally a lot of forum administrators whose homes were getting raided just because they administrated a forum that talked about things that could be illegal lol. Kind of ridiculous. In some countries you can talk about the stuff all you want, but in the good ol' U.S. of A. we're not as free as we like to believe.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok one more question....i need to get my phone replaced....i cracked the **** out of my screen...so should i wait until after i get it replaced to root it?

Remmnever

Rooting probably voids your warranty so yes I would keep it stock until it is replaced. You can undo the root but it is easier just to not do it at all.