Can you flash a tyr's hand?

lard4life

it had just come to my attention that in the instructions section or whatever its called... the tyr's hand has the same description under it about flashing. but i thought you couldn't flash it and thats why it was so cheap, because it was stuck with those same eight modes. so my question is can you flash the tyr's hand and make it just like thors hammer. i really son't see why not.

Also what would happen if your took a tyr's hand and tried to flash it as if it were a thors hammer ( with the same software and hex files etc)
so pretty much can you just flash ty's hand to work just like a thors hammer

Ben

Hi - The Tyr's Hand can be flashed with a new code if you wish, but as only the triggers are wired up there are not many new releases for this model, but if a patch comes out the 8-mode code can be updated to get around the patch, and you can reflash your controller wih this.

As regards to flashing it with Thor's Hammer code, the chip installed in this model is not wired upto the Bumpers, ABXY or the Thumbsticks so you are not able to have the features that would work on the Thor's Hammer like fast reload etc..