Can't Download .VKM files to Controller

twharton

Just received the controller and in setting it up I gathered the desired sets and individual macros for Black Ops to a folder on my PC's desktop.

When setting up the controller when I open the folder only the sets (files with the (.VKS) extension are displayed but not the .VKM macros.

I'm sure it's simple and look forward to an explanation.

While I'm here...can I upload many macros to the controller or does each one copy over the one before?

Thank you in advance.

Tom

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
you have to actually scroll over RT to pick a specific macro so toggle over RT then go to open macro and find the folder you need and there you go

twharton

OK I've got 4 'pages' customized....It seems if I try to upload a SET to page 5....it copies over everything...is there a work around?

And...Is there a way to copy or duplicate a page of macros so I can then tweak or edit just one rather than set everything again?

Thanks for tolerating all the NOOB questions. I did an extensive search. Noticed there are over 400 threads under general but I can only view the first two pages. Hmmmmm

odingalt

Staff member
Twharton be sure to get the latest software off the website.If you're running the software off the CD-ROM, it's very old (and very buggy!) This sounds like a reported bug from way back in one of our first version of the software. Unfortunately all the CD-ROMs were printed at the same time.

There is an in-software update feature if you are connected to the internet? You can go to the grey gears icon and then click on update.

twharton

I did update it as soon as I loaded the CD. My goal is to fill all the pages over time. Thanks for any guidance. Getting late here so must sleep

Thanks again.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont think you can but two sets on top of eachother you have to save each macro by itself then assign them one by one

twharton

I don't want to put the sets on top of each other but next to each other. Specifically: TACTICAL Call of Duty Black Ops Quick Set auto populated the first page on the empty controller. Then if I try to load MyBlackOpsAllRounder (multi page set) it writes over page one. I can manually enter everything over time but do you know how much beer that will consume??? http://www.palm.be/en/default.php?from=Index.php?

NYjetsNY1

I don't want to put the sets on top of each other but next to each other. Specifically: TACTICAL Call of Duty Black Ops Quick Set auto populated the first page on the empty controller. Then if I try to load MyBlackOpsAllRounder (multi page set) it writes over page one. I can manually enter everything over time but do you know how much beer that will consume??? http://www.palm.be/en/default.php?from=Index.php?

Start with the Tactical Call of Duty Black Ops Quick Set then just add manually from there. You have to do that you cannot combine sets unfortunately :/

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
He is using my set :D