Can't pay with paypal? And some questions

smallx

Is it possible for me to just pay the admin Odin directly with paypal? I really want this controller. I'm Canadian btw and I know it costs $35 for shipping.

I also heard this controller has some bugs right now but thats all fixed with updates right? It's not like i will buy this and then a whole new controller will come out and I will be screwed?

And can this controller be "detected"? Are there any consequences of getting caught with a modded controller? (Like an account ban, which I definitely don't want)

Thanks

Jonny

Please try looking around before asking questions that are answered as it will save us all some time.

About the paypal question - please read This sticky found in the 'anything goes' section.
Short answer - No.

As well as the 'detection' question - please read This sticky found in the 'anything goes' section.
Short answer - no.

regarding the bugs question - the Viking team are working on fixing all known bugs to do with the mod chip as well as the macro editor. Updates will be brought out as new development happens.

Hope this answers your questions.

odingalt

Staff member
Should be all done with bugs now, any bugs customers are having at this point would be hardware issues and not a software/firmware issue.

We just don't accept PayPal under any circumstances period. While a lot of European customers have not been able to get their credit cards accept with our payment gateway authorize.net, Canadian customers haven't been having any difficulties to my knowledge. Authorize.net is much friendlier to North American banks vs. European banks.