Can't wait till i get my macro :O

Paulpkyou

I have been thinking about getting a modded controller for quite a while now and I happen to know a friend who bought one from V360 so I decided to take a look and I found the the controller for me.

I bought the macro about 3 days ago and I can't wait to get it. It's supposed to be being built today, not sure when it will be shipped but I hate waiting xD. The wait will be worth it though, from watching all the videos this controller has everything I could ever want and more.

When It gets here, I plan to first test it out on BO2 with the "snaking" glitch. :eek:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
[
Right on man good choice! U defenently wont be dissapointed. When u get your controller send me a private message and ill send u a folder of all the best BO2 macros. This will save u a lot of time digging all through the forums to get the macros u want. Also if u ever need someone to build u a macro just post and describe what u want and MJ23KB24 or myself will try to make it happen for u. So if u ever ha e any questions just reach out in the forums and someone will help u out! And again u made the right choice going with the macro.

Paulpkyou

[
Right on man good choice! U defenently wont be dissapointed. When u get your controller send me a private message and ill send u a folder of all the best BO2 macros. This will save u a lot of time digging all through the forums to get the macros u want. Also if u ever need someone to build u a macro just post and describe what u want and MJ23KB24 or myself will try to make it happen for u. So if u ever ha e any questions just reach out in the forums and someone will help u out! And again u made the right choice going with the macro.

Thanks :cool:, I plan to use the macros already made and if there are none for the features I want I'll most likely make my own macros, I downloaded the software and tested it out and it seems pretty easy to use. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Its good to see that u take interest in learning the software. most people give up on it pretty quick but once u start to get good at it the possibilities of what u can make are almost limitless. The group im in "the ModdingBros", we seriously made more than 3/4 of all the BO2 macros out to date and the leader of ModdingBros MJ23KB24 makes the fastest rapid fires out anywhere. Like I said if u ever hit the wall and cant figure out a macro feel free to let us look at it for u and we can give u pointers and tricks of the software. Ull be surprised on how complex some macros are. Anyway look forward to seeing you around in the forums and hopefully u stick with learning the macro software so u can share your creations with the community!

Paulpkyou

Its good to see that u take interest in learning the software. most people give up on it pretty quick but once u start to get good at it the possibilities of what u can make are almost limitless. The group im in "the ModdingBros", we seriously made more than 3/4 of all the BO2 macros out to date and the leader of ModdingBros MJ23KB24 makes the fastest rapid fires out anywhere. Like I said if u ever hit the wall and cant figure out a macro feel free to let us look at it for u and we can give u pointers and tricks of the software. Ull be surprised on how complex some macros are. Anyway look forward to seeing you around in the forums and hopefully u stick with learning the macro software so u can share your creations with the community!

Well the software is very user-friendly so anyone could learn how to create a macro over time, I don't see why they would give up so easily. I got this down quickly. :p

I've been going through the forums and I've noticed that there aren't that many active people. :eek:

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Some people just want to play they know they can get the macros from other people. Plus a lot of the people are just kids and they just want all the cool new stuff. Like i said there is a lot of stuff u will learn. some things are real simple and other are complex. For Ex. u will learn about things called cancellers which are functions that stop an action and then there are loop extenders that use the leds which perform no real physical functions to extend a looping macro to make a function play all the way through before it loops back around to start its cycle again. Its a lot of trial and error and u will have to spend hrs back in forth testing out macro timings to get the perfect sequences u need to make an operational macro. There is also speed multipliers that will raise the speed and lower the speed of the bars in the editor so there is mathematics involved as well. I agree that the software is very user friendly and u dont need to know all of this stuff to make macros but for most people it just becomes to much for them. Its good u know a lot about programming that helps a bunch and im sure if u stick with it u will be creating some really awesome complex macros in no time. I myself use to program and flash microchips using open souse hex files and pic kit programmers. So when u start making macros and u have any questions feel free to message me and i can teach u all about these tricks and its these techniques that separate normal macro makers from master macro makers!

Paulpkyou

Some people just want to play they know they can get the macros from other people. Plus a lot of the people are just kids and they just want all the cool new stuff. Like i said there is a lot of stuff u will learn. some things are real simple and other are complex. For Ex. u will learn about things called cancellers which are functions that stop an action and then there are loop extenders that use the leds which perform no real physical functions to extend a looping macro to make a function play all the way through before it loops back around to start its cycle again. Its a lot of trial and error and u will have to spend hrs back in forth testing out macro timings to get the perfect sequences u need to make an operational macro. There is also speed multipliers that will raise the speed and lower the speed of the bars in the editor so there is mathematics involved as well. I agree that the software is very user friendly and u dont need to know all of this stuff to make macros but for most people it just becomes to much for them. Its good u know a lot about programming that helps a bunch and im sure if u stick with it u will be creating some really awesome complex macros in no time. I myself use to program and flash microchips using open souse hex files and pic kit programmers. So when u start making macros and u have any questions feel free to message me and i can teach u all about these tricks and its these techniques that separate normal macro makers from master macro makers!

Sounds neat, I've never done any work on microchips or anything, maybe one day. :p

EDIT:

I got a tracker code a few minutes ago and my controller is supposed to arrive by tomorrow! :D

Last edited: