Capture Card?

Krier023

Useful Poster
Doesnt look completely legit, but he took his own pictures. If its not legit, you will get your money back regardless. I recently purchased some stuff off ebay. Guy never sent, dispute it with ebay and they will take care of everything.

NYjetsNY1

I can't buy it now anymore! Darn! $65 I should've purchased, not it is up for bid and will easily go over $100+

HippieMagic

The HD PVR would be great for you. It does the hard work and you only record a streamed video from it which isn't very hard on a PC at all. If you would use something like a Black Magic card you are doing the work and it takes significantly more horsepower than the PVR. I normally just use a 2.0 ghz dual core CPU laptop with 4GB of RAM to record with then transfer it to this desktop to render.

Your render times are probably going to suck with your PC and you should stick to no higher than 720p in my opinion.

Last edited:

Xx Binno xX

I would like to say that i hate my roxio cap card it sucks it makes my videos look like its in fast motion and it ****s up the sound alot that is why i havent been putting out video's in a while and i really dont want to waist money on another cap card if i can get everything uploaded through cod elite now.

HippieMagic

I need to start using my PVR. It currently just sits there collecting dust. After I move I intend to move the PC closer to the PVR so the USB reaches. That will make it less annoying to record videos because currently I have to use a relatively slow/average laptop to record before transferring it over to render on the desktop. I only did a few videos on my laptop because it literally takes 8 or 9 hours for a 5 minute clip while a 9 minute clip with the same settings takes 19 minutes on my desktop. That is a little bit of a difference.