card leeps declining :/

THExGrnArr0wx

Hello staff:) my card keeps declining and I have no idea why:-S. Trying to the black macro controller. I'm using my visa card. Checked my wells Fargo and there's more than enough money?? I live in the U.S. I triple checked my info and keeps declining?? its not telling me why?? Are you sold out or is it my card?? Pls reply asap:) thxx really want this controller;!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont think they are sold out. Try this: Go to your local super store, get a prepaid card with enough money on it, then use that to buy the controller.

NYjetsNY1

We aren't sold out. Your card is denying the payment to us. Try a different card, or buy a prepaid credit card at a local store.

THExGrnArr0wx

I've tried to get one before. They ask for my social security number..=/ not going to give that out.. Why would my visa debit card decline?? Don't understand... Have more than enough money in the card..????

odingalt

Staff member
The shipping address must exactly match your billing address. 100% of problems are on your end. The best I can do is if you PM me your name, I can see what code Authorize.net (our credit card processing gateway) is giving when it declines your transactions. I've only ever seen two notices:

1.) Billing address incorrect, please check address.
2.) Card declined by card issuing bank, please contact card issuing bank for more information (usually fraudulent cards or fraud hold on your card)

In either case, there's absolutely nothing we can do from our end, everything is 100% automated with Authorize.net and their anti-fraud filters.

THExGrnArr0wx

Has to be number 1. Lol I used this card just today to buy a charger and that site took it. Any other suggestions?? And thank for all the help you have given me so far:)

odingalt

Staff member
Some sites don't use as stringent of a fraud filter as we do. Some sites don't care if your billing address matches your shipping address or even if the CVS code matches, but we can't afford any fraud, so we require street address and ZIP code match.