Care package glitch new

kristianz1

Hi. I m not a complainer usually. But the new care package glitch who has been out for 3 weeks destroys this game!!! Yesterday i was playing and 7/10 matches some guy where using it. The whole match the care packages where coming in.

Why they use 3 weeks too patch this? I know Microsoft must confirm it first and it is in the final stages now...but hey infinity ward should how done better than this.

I am a call o duty fan to the end...but will not play until it is patched now.

Till then i will play Waw.

Anyone agrees?

obo

personally i find it halarious, because im the one who calls in the emergency airdrops.

but yeah, like you said, microsoft has to approve the update first, before it can go live, which takes a loooong time when it comes to fixing glitches. infinity ward usually fixes this stuff shortly after its discovered on the pc, because they own their own servers there, so they dont have to wait for some company to approve their updates

EviiL sKiiLz

I agree with you it is annoying as hell but WAW is dead.I went on it the other day and only 1800 people where playing it so i think im going to play mass effect 2

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

EviiL sKiiLz said:
I agree with you it is annoying as hell but WAW is dead.I went on it the other day and only 1800 people where playing it so i think im going to play mass effect 2
1800..last time i went on (yesterday) there was 39000 :D

kristianz1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
EviiL sKiiLz said:
1800..last time i went on (yesterday) there was 39000 :D

:) Thats more like it i think....it sounded too little ;)

anyway, i am stucked too MW2 :) Cant let it go. I hope the patch will be out today!

Also have too say that after this care package glitch and seeing how many players take advantage of it i have NOT any symphati any longer for the players i kill with this super modded controller! Have not used the fast jitter mod yet, but from now on the beast is rising from the north :) . All the millions of players takes advantage of the glitches they find. From now on i will let the morale go away and use this controller for all it is worth! I have no doubt about it at all any longer. Let them get what they deserve ;) !

theblur1

haha watch out once you break out the jitter. its by far my favourite mode.
famas is dirty with it. and you have to try the striker with it and akimbo usp's. soo much fun