Cell phone?

WetterThanWater

Guys, I'm upgrading my phone, from a blackberry bold 9700, to a new phone, does anyone have any suggestions? Hopefully one that you can get with Rogers? I was looking at the HTC evo 3D, because 3D + HTC sense = pretty damn cool. I was also looking at an android watch, where you can see your texts, and change music, etc on it.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Guys, I'm upgrading my phone, from a blackberry bold 9700, to a new phone, does anyone have any suggestions? Hopefully one that you can get with Rogers? I was looking at the HTC evo 3D, because 3D + HTC sense = pretty darn cool. I was also looking at an android watch, where you can see your texts, and change music, etc on it.

Evo 3D ... all the way.

WetterThanWater

NEpats, I wont deny that that is a sick phone, but I want to get something near or at release, because technology becomes outdated fast, and I want to keep it for a while. Stupid 3 year contracts..

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
NEpats, I wont deny that that is a sick phone, but I want to get something near or at release, because technology becomes outdated fast, and I want to keep it for a while. Stupid 3 year contracts..

Get EVO 3D, is amazing. Then just ya know just download Juice Defender from market to increase battery life.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I want to get a phone soon too, I want something I can pick up out of contract for under $250... Any sugestions? Probably stick to under $200 American, 99% chance I'll have to pay up to 25% more money here in Canada.