Chance to win a PSP Vita

modded matt

Chance to win a PSP Vita or Jtag in the Acidmods Mod off

Acidmods is hosting its annual winter mod off competition. the top prize is a choice of PSP vita or a jtagged xbox 360. This is going to be a big contest. I know there are some heavy hitters around here and would love to see some of their work entered into the contest. Please see the official announcement for details. http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,41075.0.html

fredrow.......

There are sponsorship opportunities available. sites can donate $20 for a full banner, or for allowing a post such as this one will get a clickable thumbnail with logo and link to your site. Webmasters please contact me for further details.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Call all modders! I know there have been a few mod entries in the past from Viking folks. I think Blackburn used to always put in a submission for the acidmods mod-off's.

modded matt

the viking click back img has been posted in the contest thread. someone here may want to redo the graphic. it needs to be 125x125. Any chance of pinning this topic for a week or so?

Jonny

How are these? (click the image / right click and open in new page for the full size & Best quality)
Viking 1.jpgViking 2.jpgViking 3.jpg
Viking 4.jpgViking 5.jpg
The top two a really just pictures from the site, and you might notice at the bottom corners of the first two, have the dark purple V; so on the bottom 2 i just changed the background. The viking digital is just the logo but moved around..
all of them are 125x124px. :)

modded matt

which one do you want? here is a cap of the one I used

am.png

Jonny

Yeah, I've seen the pic that is there, and that's why I made those ones instead :L (no offence about the pic that is there at the moment :L)
As of which one, I'd go for number 4 (bottom left) but its more up to E as is's his site. He might even want to use a different pic.

Like the contest though. I've been thinking for a while now to start modding (somthing other than LEDs in a controller) and put one of my old mp3 players into a controller as it is very small, has a small screen and only a few buttons.. But I'm not really sure where to get started with it and what else I'd need...

Last edited:

modded matt

This is the last weekend of the contest. We will start voting next week. Please make sure to come by and cast your vote for your favorite mod. Remember this is a themed console and controller mod... some have incorperated the controller into the console!!! Good luck to anyone who participated.

Thanks to Viking and its members all the support