Changing Lights

barber1

When my controller starts up top left has a red light, I have tried everything to change it and it's still red. Went to the editor and did the green one hit the save disk saved it start the controller up still red, go to the editor and it's on the red button not green. The macros I load work but can't change the lights. thanks for any help on this problem.

Krier023

Useful Poster
The different colors are on different pages of the timeline editor. you need to have on one of the tacts page left. and another tact to be page right. these tacts will then change the color of the leds.

odingalt

Staff member
It sounds like you are not actually uploading the macros to your controller. On the current version of software, you click on the icon of the COMPUTER AND MONITOR to send the macro to your controller.

barber1

Ok I click on the yellow light poke on the computer it goes into sync I turn my controller off and back on still the red lights. Just can't figure out how to change the lights but odingalt you rock for coming up with this controller plus all the time you put into the form answering questions. Can you get the controller to do a bxb you know lunge and then melee? Thanks for all your help and the rest of you.

odingalt

Staff member
Stupid question (I always ask this) can you save that .VKS macro set file and post it here to this thread so I can look at it? I'm not sure why the colors are not accepting your changes :-x

barber1

don't worry odingalt I can live with just the red but thanks anyways. I know I'am doing the right way to change them. Save your postage money everything else working.

Lynx

Maybe I can help as I was having the same issue. When you are putting a macro on the controller. Say you are on the "red" page. Right click the red dot in the top middle of the page. A bunch of colors should pop up, just select the color you want. I literally just changed mine to blue about an hour ago when I put the Black Ops macro on my controller :)

barber1

Ok I changed the colors to the first dot instead of like the 3rd one and now i got the thing to work, thanks to everyone who posted their inputs on this problem now all I need is a bxb macro so I can lunge and melee at the same time. Thanks again everyone and odingalt you especially you rock dude this controlled rocks thanks to you :D

Galen

if you want to be able to cycle various colors during gameplay tho, just make sure you default page (the red one (or the circle on far left)) has a tac switch with a button assigned to it called Page Right. Then do the same thing on each page you would like for your additional colors and then you may also want to add a page left button on the other pages to go back to your previous colors. also make sure you set the macros you want to be using on every page because they wont carry over. but yeah this is just if you like to play and randomly have another color to look at.. or if you play many dif games and you can have a page set for each game you like and each page all with custom macros. Just make sure you always use those page left/right buttons.
I personally like to use the different colored pages to know which speeed of a rapid fire im using, i keep a faster speed on the red page, blue page medium, and green page slower.