Charge and Play Battery Pack!

bonefisher

Any check there charge and play battery on the berserker yet? Mine is leaving the led light on! Maybe it's because of the bug?

mpfuzz2

Any check there charge and play battery on the berserker yet? Mine is leaving the led light on! Maybe it's because of the bug?
I just got my controller today but plugged it in to check this issue..and NO light. So it seems to work fine for me

bonefisher

yeah soon or later I should send in to get this fixed! I was kinda waiting to get a spare before sending it back in! maybe mine is really bug out! lol

modded matt

This is actually a farce. The wireless controller still communicates with the xbox via wireless connection for its controller functions. The only data transferred during play and charge is the battery level and 5V to charge the battery. This has been proven in the past. the only way to reduce the latency as you state would be to use a true wired controller.

Also Halofreak, why would you not use the play and charge? The play and charge packs will provide a more stable consistent power source for the controller over standard AA batteries.

JIM WALKER

This is actually a farce. The wireless controller still communicates with the xbox via wireless connection for its controller functions. The only data transferred during play and charge is the battery level and 5V to charge the battery. This has been proven in the past. the only way to reduce the latency as you state would be to use a true wired controller.

Also Halofreak, why would you not use the play and charge? The play and charge packs will provide a more stable consistent power source for the controller over standard AA batteries.

Thanks for the heads up Matt, read it somewhere that the controller behaved like a wired one when plugged in. Will carry on using it anyway, as you say, keeps the battery fresh.