Clan

Schltz010

Does anyone want to start up a clan? Ive been looking and just cant find a ligit clan. If anyone is already in one and need more peeps on their clan, or wants to start a clan hit me up :D

horatio13

hey Schltz010,

I've got a clan in the making right now.. we only have like 5 members and are on the hunt! let me know when can get on next and we'll start up a private match. We're working on a website too. We'd love to have you!

horatio13,
The ÂÇÎÐ Clan

EDIT:
Also, anyone else who would like to join feel free to send me a message with you GTag! And I have modded controllers too so it's all cool.

Schltz010

Well Devo i didnt know u had one lol.
horatio13 im on right now till like 630. Then ill get back on at 9 Central.

horatio13

sorry i was deep into the site :p my bad man, i'll be on from 9 central till I fall asleep so i'll hit you up bro

bowl killa tcb

What gameing site are you on try sbgaming.com that were me and my boys play we do matchs every night S&D PM me when you guys get rollin. we can do a match.

horatio13

the clan name is the ACID clan
and i'm still installing all the shit to the site but it's theacidclan.com

it's a work in progress but it will get therer soon enough :p
PM me bro!

geestthebeast

Me and my friends are currently building a local team clan. The Taco clan cause i like tacos and we all live in New Mexico where the tacos are real and fresh. We all currently have mods (exept for chris cause hes stupid) but are all going to buy some viking stuff because of the free driver updates, and the cool jitter mods and glitched reload. GT:Geest the Beast, add me for fun on xbox live or psn name:Geest_the_Beast i like tacos, you like tacos, lets eat tacos, yummy tacos,cheesy tacos, crispy tacos,lets eat tacos, lol. (im not mexican) clan only open to native NM citizens. i like tacos, you like tacos, lets eat tacos, yummy tacos, cheesy tacos, crispy tacos, lets eat tacos, ole (cant find stupid mexican accent key on keyboard, stupid mexican computer tricks)(i wonder what the japaneese keyboard looks like?) yummy yummy tacos. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

G

i am 10th on cod6 legit 10 days fall on most guns and looking for a good clan msg me 4 so we can work it out :D

a42ozslushie

Very experienced player looking for a good clan.
Great at sniper support and infiltration.
Mainly play free for all, TD, and S&D
Gamertag is a 42oz slushie.
If anyone knows any good HD capture cards that are easy to set up get at me

Schltz010

a42ozslushie said:

hey i got a clan for ya urban hunter is the leader we jst started playing clan matchs on game battles. were no great but were biggininers and we will get better. we need more players that play during the day.hit me up on here or ill we will had eachother on xbox live and we manly play hardcore s&d. GT: FMC THE B4TM4N

Paul

Schltz010 said:
a42ozslushie said:

hey i got a clan for ya urban hunter is the leader we jst started playing clan matchs on game battles. were no great but were biggininers and we will get better. we need more players that play during the day.hit me up on here or ill we will had eachother on xbox live and we manly play hardcore s&d. GT: FMC THE B4TM4N

I'm game. Hit me up: AoR x StRiKe

kristianz1

Paul said:
Schltz010 said:
a42ozslushie said:

I'm game. Hit me up: AoR x StRiKe

Hey Paul, hit me up, have not you on my list: BuRst I kze