Cleverbot

NickM

This thing is legit, its an actual computer that you can talk to! It is pretty smart at times though, you sometimes think it is a human, its scary!

Cleverbot.com

Just have a conversation with it!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

so to test this i litterally sat using it for about an hour and a half and came to the conclusion and i got somone else to give me the same answer. its a chatroom that rotates every time you enter some text.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
so to test this i litterally sat using it for about an hour and a half and came to the conclusion and i got somone else to give me the same answer. its a chatroom that rotates every time you enter some text.

No offense but an hour and a half talking to cleverbot? You sure have a lot of free time....

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

No offense but an hour and a half talking to cleverbot? You sure have a lot of free time....
well at one in the morining and not being able to go to sleep what else is there to do?

NickM

It really isn't a rotating chat room, trust me, at the most random times it'l answer, also, I researched the disclaimer they have on how it won the contest, its real, I kid you not.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NickM said:
It really isn't a rotating chat room, trust me, at the most random times it'l answer, also, I researched the disclaimer they have on how it won the contest, its real, I kid you not.
ok so why did one of the responses i got say "you are not real bot i am your master and i control you(but yea i kinda figured its fake lol)"

NickM

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NickM said:
ok so why did one of the responses i got say "you are not real bot i am your master and i control you(but yea i kinda figured its fake lol)"
Its not going to be 100% accurate! You can confuse it, sometimes it just randomly makes up stuff!