Cod Advance Warfare Jitter and Rapid fire 360 macro

matril

so i hear the cronus people got jitter to work on advance warfare and I heard Nerdy helped them, i was wondering if somone can make a jitter for this game for the 360 macro, also can people start posting fast rapid fires on this game, for the 360 macro. thanks

bonefisher

I don't have time to build right now but if you look in my post you copy all what you need over to the macro software from Xbox one.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I made this 360 Marco here first! I just listed it in the beserker thread for bonefisher to convert over. Its pretty good but I have tweeked it better on the CM. Here's a link for it

http://www.viking360.com/forums/threads/cod-advanced-warfare.6165/page-4

Just scroll down to the 3rd post from the top. I posted this here first.

I Dont have a berserker nor the funds to buy one. I had a legacy CM that was free to update so I've been playing around with the cm device.

Modding is my nerdy hobby and I like the mental challenge of using CM's C programming language to write scripts for mods.

This mod was made here first then it was attempted by titan one guys (not very well lol) then i helped the CM guys get it right.

I will lend my help to whoever needs it. I dont only write scripts for CM I make macros for viking and help the berserker owners out. I write free opensourse codes for microchip hobbiest to use as well.

I have free Xbox 360 hex files and free XB1 hex files for people to use at the low price of a 12f683 and 12f1822 microchip.

I love viking and this is basically were i started becoming a great mod maker (with the help of mj23kb24). Before viking I've been big into diy microchips as far as programming and instillation.

I feel any work I do should be freely shared with anyone who loves mods. I can't claim 100℅ loyalty to one particular company as I feel its cutting my resources short. All information should be free opensourse in my opinion.

Please Dont take it wrong viking guys I love u all and this is my favorite community out of the many communities I'm involved in but I'm a glutin for widing my knowledge and skill sets. I cannot be a valuable asset if I Dont continue to push and grow with the ever changing modding community.

Last edited:

Qween of Awesum

Mad props to you Nerdy for the respect shown to Viking and the community in your post ^^^ and anyone who can benefit from your knowledge and skillset, no matter the company they bought from, is a lucky person indeed. You, (along with many other talented creators/modders on this site) do great work and should be able to share it with whomever you choose. Thanks for the 360 Macros that I've personally used and abused the heck out of. :)

Qween of Awesum

Bone! The newest RF you gave me for all weapons...its dope! :) works great. Only thing I want to find a way to fix is the recoil on the MK. It's really heavy with that mod. I would use the MK14 antirecoil macro you made when the game first came out and posted in another thread , except the speed on the one you just gave me is perfect For the MK. Is there Anyway to add an antirecoil to the newest macro??

Also, should I change something for it to work better for for the ARX three round burst GUN? Anyhow. Thanks again bone!!

bonefisher

Bone! The newest RF you gave me for all weapons...its dope! :) works great. Only thing I want to find a way to fix is the recoil on the MK. It's really heavy with that mod. I would use the MK14 antirecoil macro you made when the game first came out and posted in another thread , except the speed on the one you just gave me is perfect For the MK. Is there Anyway to add an antirecoil to the newest macro??

Also, should I change something for it to work better for for the ARX three round burst GUN? Anyhow. Thanks again bone!!
The anti-recoil would be on you because it would be hard to figure when I don't have game for 360 plus it depends on what sensitivity you run. I could put an example up if you like and you would have to adjust. For the ARX I would just leave it alone.

Qween of Awesum

Yea an example would be great! That's all I need really is just to see what things to add plot adjust to make antirecoil. Don't mind tweaking it myself from there. :)