COD Advanced Wafare

Tate24

Any thoughts on this game? I watched the trailer and seems to me with the jet packs and all it might be a lot like Halo.

Drastic

Honestly I was watching videos on the guns and classes doesn't seem like there is any semi auto primary guns.... Could be wrong cone launch though

bonefisher

It is Titanfall without the titan...lol...... They have been winging the semi auto's out or just making them semi auto to auto and vise-a-versa kinda thing to level the playing field when the mods come in......

JIM WALKER

Its just another COD game innit ... lol .... shit weapons, shit gameplay, shit maps ... nuff said !!!!!!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its just another COD game innit ... lol .... shit weapons, shit gameplay, shit maps ... nuff said !!!!!!!!
Couldn't agree with u more Jim! I wish they would just kill this franchise off and start clean. They need to rethink the whole concept and stop overcomplicating things with perks and game handicapping.

They need another WW11 or Vietnam style game with big maps no perks. Battlefield has a great platform but it could be solo much better. Anyway that's just my thoughts on this. I won't buy this game but I'm sure I'll be exploiting it for every other fanboy as it sells controllers and consoles!