COD Driver Help

a42ozslushie

Hello I have the duo with the two tact switches. My controller is a CG first generation board. With the new updated driver with all of the call of duty mw2 glitches compiled I am running into a few problems. When I go into sniper mode it works fine but when I want to turn sniper mode off with tapping the left tact switch it does not go off. To fix this problem I have to take out the battery pack and basically reset the controller. Also if you could slow the speed down of the blinks when you change modes that would be much appreciated because I find myself lost in the very fast flashes. Next time I would like to see a little bit of a slowed down blink when you change modes. If you could fix these problems that would be much appreciated.
Dylan

odingalt

Staff member
Can you link us to the exact driver that is giving you problems? I will test it out on my Duo and see if I can find the bug. (there is more than one code for COD:MW2)

odingalt

Staff member
I'm just a hare slow on obligations this week, I will take a second look at the code and play around on my test controller to see if I can locate and/or fix any bugs in the software, thanks for the link