COD Ghosts RF Ragnarok

bonefisher

SC 2010 759 rpm, CZ 805 769 rpm, AK 12 697 rpm, FAD 882 rpm, Rem. R5 638 rpm, MSBS 448 rpm, Honey Badger 800 rpm, ARX 160 857 rpm, PP 19 Bizon 937 rpm, CBI M5 1016 rpm, Vector 759 rpm, Vepr 882 rpm, K7 895 rpm, MTAR X 810 rpm, Ameli 638 rpm, M27 IAR 705 rpm, LSAT 800 rpm, Chain Saw 857 rpm, MR 28 600 rpm, MK14 EBR 480 rpm, IA 2 550 rpm, SVU 400 rpm, USR 51 rpm, L115A3 40 rpm, GM6 Lynx 300 rpm, VKS 400 rpm, Bulldog 480 rpm,FP6 89 rpm, MTS 255 287 rpm, TAC 12 85 rpm, M9A1 666 rpm, MP 443 Grach 800 rpm, P226 705 rpm, .44 Magnum 200 rpm, PDW 423 rpm! Divide the number by 60 and you'll get the SPS!

God

SC 2010 759 rpm, CZ 805 769 rpm, AK 12 697 rpm, FAD 882 rpm, Rem. R5 638 rpm, MSBS 448 rpm, Honey Badger 800 rpm, ARX 160 857 rpm, PP 19 Bizon 937 rpm, CBI M5 1016 rpm, Vector 759 rpm, Vepr 882 rpm, K7 895 rpm, MTAR X 810 rpm, Ameli 638 rpm, M27 IAR 705 rpm, LSAT 800 rpm, Chain Saw 857 rpm, MR 28 600 rpm, MK14 EBR 480 rpm, IA 2 550 rpm, SVU 400 rpm, USR 51 rpm, L115A3 40 rpm, GM6 Lynx 300 rpm, VKS 400 rpm, Bulldog 480 rpm,FP6 89 rpm, MTS 255 287 rpm, TAC 12 85 rpm, M9A1 666 rpm, MP 443 Grach 800 rpm, P226 705 rpm, .44 Magnum 200 rpm, PDW 423 rpm! Divide the number by 60 and you'll get the SPS!
****! You do your work.

ROCKSTAR1

Does that translate into the speed settings to set our controllers at? Does anybody have that information yet?

bonefisher

If you set it up right on the autos where it doesn't drag down the gun! You can have it on for your secondary weapon!

ROCKSTAR1

I played a little bit with some of the speeds for the MK14 and found that 43.3 works good for ghosts. The 8.1 that was on MW3 seemed slow. I cycled through the presets I had for the controller and that one worked well. I am not sure if anyone else has any input on speeds.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
21.8 works good as well even 25 works good. I havent really tested much but in MW3 I use 21,8 for the MK14 w/o RF perk and in ghost it worked real fast. I posted a bunch of good speeds to test in the ragnarok tech support thread. If the 43.3 works good for u then great but it almost seems awfully high rate of fire.

ROCKSTAR1

I thought so too. I was playing it and the 8.1 seemed slow so I held the button down to go to the 3rd speed and it worked much better. I am pretty sure the 43.3 is the default speed for the 3rd slot on the programable controller if you go with the default layout. I will have to double check. They also worked great with the pistol as the secondary.

bonefisher

Ok the RPM's are correct but the problem is irregular rapid fire structure needed to perform at that SPS! That is why the high rates that you getting these to work decent! The high rate makes it skip to make it irregular rapid fire to suit the gun! So for all the ragnarok owners there is a lot of test and trial to find the sweet spot for what gun your using!

noonoo390

i don't get it people are saying if u go over the fire cap the gun will jam but to me it seems like the gun shoots faster and it doesn't jam what does that mean, are they wrong . for example i have the ps4 mod the mr 28 is 600 rounds per minute which is 10 shots per second but i put my mod on 13.0 sps and it works just fine it shoots faster than the 10.sps im confused.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The problem is people now days identify with this chart u call rpm. The math for me doesn't seem to round up in my opinion. The actual fire cap is set by the programmers who make the game. Just remember golden rule in RF is to try to get the gun to fire fastest at the lowest sps. In a perfect world this would work but the real deal is sometimes a much higher rate of fire is needed to hit the right impulse rythems of pulls and releases of the triggers.

Just because the rpm says its the fastest a weapon can fire doesn't mean u can use this math formula to convert rpm to sps and it will work perfect. There are impulses being sent so fast to the triggers that the game doesn't recognize them all. This is the skips in shots u get. Setting the sps to faster speeds yield better chances you impulses will hit their mark. Its all about finding the perfect impulse rythem. To slow or to fast will cause skips there is a sweet spot and no rpm to sps converter can find this number for u. Only good old fashion testing will get you there. And u will know when u pass the speed cap on the game because your weapon will ether not fire at all or will fire one shot and stop firing. That's when the game just sees it as a regular trigger pull and hold.

Last edited:

noonoo390

The problem is people now days identify with this chart u call rpm. The math for me doesn't seem to round up in my opinion. The actual fire cap is set by the programmers who make the game. Just remember golden rule in RF is to try to get the gun to fire fastest at the lowest sps. In a perfect world this would work but the real deal is sometimes a much higher rate of fire is needed to hit the right impulse rythems of pulls and releases of the triggers.

Just because the rpm says its the fastest a weapon can fire doesn't mean u can use this math formula to convert rpm to sps and it will work perfect. There are impulses being sent so fast to the triggers that the game doesn't recognize them all. This is the skips in shots u get. Setting the sps to faster speeds yield better chances you impulses will hit their mark. Its all about finding the perfect impulse rythem. To slow or to fast will cause skips there is a sweet spot and no rpm to sps converter can find this number for u. Only good old fashion testing will get you there. And u will know when u pass the speed cap on the game because your weapon will ether not fire at all or will fire one shot and stop firing. That's when the game just sees it as a regular trigger pull and hold.

thanks very helpful