COD-Modern Warfare 2

COD Deadly

Hello, I am interested for buying a mod from viking. However, I want to use it on modern warfare2. Should I wait to buy a mod? or should I buy one now.... will I have to buy a new one for MW2 anyway?

All comments are appreciated.
Thanks

IrishStyle

COD Deadly said:
Hello, I am interested for buying a mod from viking. However, I want to use it on modern warfare2. Should I wait to buy a mod? or should I buy one now.... will I have to buy a new one for MW2 anyway?

Thanks

Hard to say if it is going to work on a game that is not out yet and able to be tested. But all indications lead to there being a preset and rapid fire available for MW2. No you would not need to replace your controller any time in the near future due to a game. Thats the genius of usb programable rapid fire.

Fredrow

COD Deadly said:

Thanks

Well if all comments are appreciated then I should step up and say something....... Well unlike everyone else around here I have special magical powers, I have already traveled through time and tested out the Viking360 controller....And it survived the test, it works great.....But at the same time all other modded controllers burst into flames....It was super crazy.....lol......

But 4real man, like Irish said already, we don't know if the Viking will work or not because we are missing the one big key part....The game.... But at this point a safe guess would be that it will work and it will most likely be just like it is in COD4.....But who really knows at this point......

odingalt

Staff member
COD Deadly, as much as I want your business, you'll be safer waiting. There's a chance that NOBODY will have a mod for CODMW2. Maybe there will be no single-fire weapons, and rapidfire will be essentially useless. Maybe the game developers will release some super-awesome detection patch that stops rapidfire controllers from ever working.

Or maybe the game developers are idiots and rapidfire will still work just like in COD4 and COD5. ;)

Regardless of buying from us or the competition, I would definitely wait to buy one. If you absolutely can't wait, then you should really invest in an upgradable controller. Right now I believe Viking360 is still the only upgradable controller.