CoD: WaW Speeds!

oTEXAS REDo

I think viking should make a new driver for CoD 5! i mean i use my thors hand mod with my M1A1 carbine and its REALLY fast, but when i spectate others i see a faster mod! is there someway Viking360 could make it go any faster?

Fredrow

Have you used the new hex editor software that Viking has just released?

Even though you have the Tyr's Hand you can still use our great software......

Paul

oTEXAS REDo said:
I think viking should make a new driver for CoD 5! i mean i use my thors hand mod with my M1A1 carbine and its REALLY fast, but when i spectate others i see a faster mod! is there someway Viking360 could make it go any faster?

The only speeds that Viking compares to our Evil, and Silentmodz.

It's possible that they might of been a small bit faster, but probably not. Maybe you were on the wrong mode or something?

oTEXAS REDo

Freedrow: THANKS ALOT! and paul no i was on the fastest mode and the other mod still seemed faster... but thanks to freedrow i found out how to make it faster!

Fredrow

NICE..... I'm glad that I could help out. Also I'm glad that you found out how to use the new software even though there was no option for the Tyr's Hand controller.....

But looks like you where able to solve that problem.....

Paul

oTEXAS REDo said:
Freedrow: THANKS ALOT! and paul no i was on the fastest mode and the other mod still seemed faster... but thanks to freedrow i found out how to make it faster!

Maybe it was 2 different guns? That can deceive you sometimes.

odingalt

Staff member
Spectating doesn't mean much. The only way to know for sure is to get two controllers side by side on your console or to compare gameplay videos (assuming the videos aren't doctored or edited to make the mod look faster - which rapidfiremods.com is famous for). Spectating and killcam aren't even close to showing exactly what's really happening on the player's screen.