combo help

Hey fellow vikings. Just got my controller. Wanted to know if any combos have been done on mkx for characters like Kotal kahn. Ermac. Quan chi or takeda. I know those characters are a little more complex to do. Ive tried myself but will have to practice making simple runes first lol.

bonefisher

I am finishing up soon with Ermac. Have a bunch that I'm still testing to make solid before kicking them out. Then I'll get busy with Kotal Kahn.

bonefisher

Haven't forgot about you... still in the process of building. Almost had everything done but they changed on me when testing them today so had to rework them.

bonefisher

Third day in a row I had to change timing on Kotal Kahn... what a pain! Should have it now. Hopefully this weekend if it doesn't change anymore to kick the rune pack out.

bonefisher

BONE- KOTAL KAHN (WAR GOD) is in the library! Make sure you practice a little before playing because some need space to work correctly. Use blood offering to take them out quick but does take 10% life line but is worth it. Have a few 1 meters with blood offering used by Right Click or Left Click goes 50% or greater. Couldn't get Sunburn to tie into anything at the moment for some reason so I didn't put in there. Have a bunch more to make 2 pages but timing is playing back and fourth so I'm still working on them. Here is something to get you started anyway. Have Fun!

bonefisher

I didn't know if you knew why RT is inhibit in my rune packs.... If you hold your block(RT) and then hold what rune you want to play and when you see that open shot to pound your opponent release your block and your rune will start to play without starting early and messing up. Works awesome!

bonefisher

Also some of these runes has reverse method of something else. The ones on the right stick.. Try them out so you know what they do.

BONE- KOTAL KAHN (WAR GOD) is in the library! Make sure you practice a little before playing because some need space to work correctly. Use blood offering to take them out quick but does take 10% life line but is worth it. Have a few 1 meters with blood offering used by Right Click or Left Click goes 50% or greater. Couldn't get Sunburn to tie into anything at the moment for some reason so I didn't put in there. Have a bunch more to make 2 pages but timing is playing back and fourth so I'm still working on them. Here is something to get you started anyway. Have Fun!
Thanks Bone. I will keep all of that in mind

I didn't know if you knew why RT is inhibit in my rune packs.... If you hold your block(RT) and then hold what rune you want to play and when you see that open shot to pound your opponent release your block and your rune will start to play without starting early and messing up. Works awesome!
Ohhhhhhh. Now I get it. I was getting punished. I thought that if I hit the combo and my opponent blocks. That I could hit rt.