Connection problems

Im having an issue connecting my controller to pc I put controller in program mode and plug in the first usb with no problem until i try to connect the second usb. the controller just starts blinking and my pc say the controller is no longer connected. Any ideas guys. Thanks updaTE. It seems when i connect the second usb to my controller without batteries it shuts my controller off.

Freyja

Staff member
Which ones are your considering first and second?

To place your controller in programming mode:
(have both USB cables already plugged into your computer)
Insert batteries into controller
LT+RT+Guide button
Q1 LED or all 4 should glow purple
Insert micro USB cable into Microsoft stock port on the top of the controller
Insert micro USB cable into Viking aftermarket port on the back of the controller
LED's should flash purple
Controller is in programming mode and connected to your computer ready to be loaded with your runes.

Follow these steps and if you are still having issues tell us which specific step you're having problems with.

Which ones are your considering first and second?

To place your controller in programming mode:
(have both USB cables already plugged into your computer)
Insert batteries into controller
LT+RT+Guide button
Q1 LED or all 4 should glow purple
Insert micro USB cable into Microsoft stock port on the top of the controller
Insert micro USB cable into Viking aftermarket port on the back of the controller
LED's should flash purple
Controller is in programming mode and connected to your computer ready to be loaded with your runes.

Follow these steps and if you are still having issues tell us which specific step you're having problems with.
i have followed the steps. The controller rumbles when i connect the first usb into the top port. When i connect the second usb the xbox guide button starts flashing. second usb does not connect

bonefisher

I don't know if this may help first but if you haven't signed in lately you need to delete the old app and clean browser from old forge...... Go to vikingdigital.com and download new app and sign into new forge then try because everything went to Viking now.

I don't know if this may help first but if you haven't signed in lately you need to delete the old app and clean browser from old forge...... Go to vikingdigital.com and download new app and sign into new forge then try because everything went to Viking now.
Okay so I have to download another forge. The current one I had been using for a few months is outdated?