Contacting Viking

Modder

I purchased my viking a while ago, a little bit before Modern Warfare 2's launch in 2009. I currently have the Odin's Raven controller.

I am unable to access the Support Ticket page due to the fact that when I purchased it, nothing was set up with my email for it. I also am unable to reset any password for it, even though I doubt there is one for it to begin with.

I am experiencing a problem with my Y button on the controller where it is a little stiff when pressed and needs to be sent out for a repair.

Is there a phone number that I can call to get access to the Ticket Support and also being able to set up a repair for it?

Thank you.

Fredrow

Modder said:
I purchased my viking a while ago, a little bit before Modern Warfare 2's launch in 2009. I currently have the Odin's Raven controller.

I am unable to access the Support Ticket page due to the fact that when I purchased it, nothing was set up with my email for it. I also am unable to reset any password for it, even though I doubt there is one for it to begin with.

I am experiencing a problem with my Y button on the controller where it is a little stiff when pressed and needs to be sent out for a repair.

Is there a phone number that I can call to get access to the Ticket Support and also being able to set up a repair for it?

Thank you.

Well "Modder," if you want you can email me at fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com and I can help you out with your problem?

odingalt

Staff member
It sounds like there's a little piece of debris/dirt/dried soda/dried chocolate in the shell between the Y button itself and the shell. Just need to take the controller apart and run a q-tip with some alcohol in there to clean it up.

Will send you a PM.