Controller Broke

jaycroxton

Have installed firmware update but when i log on my ps3 the mod will not turn on the controller will power up but none of the buttons work. If i load up the customization software it says I have the latest version installed. Please help

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Odin will get on soon and deal with this however a few questions. Did all of the buttons work before the update? If so then it is probably software and I would try reflashing the firmware. If that still doesnt work then you may need to fill out a support ticket.

jaycroxton

yes

The buttons all worked I was playing the night before with controller it worked fine. Then the next night it did not work did not install anything on controller. Then I tried once it was not working to re install firmware same results.Put ticket in.

odingalt

Staff member
Did you click the erase button first per the firmware updater tool's instructions? If not that will cause you some problems.

jaycroxton

I never had to update my controller it had the latest firmware installed on it when i received it. Only thing i messed around on was changing the speeds on a few things. Once controller did not work that's when i tried to re-install firmware. Finally the controller was kick*** when it was working just waiting to here what was wrong with it. Thanks tho for trying to help out.

odingalt

Staff member
Hopefully the shop staff got you set up through the ticketing system to have this looked at in the shop :-(