controller help

YoungPuzzlez

sorry for the noob question but i programed my odins raven with the 3.5mm jack with the button test code just to see if everything is ok and it was but when i took the battery pack out and back in the player 4 led blinks 1.....3times....then 4 times and then back to 1 again and when i try to put it in bootloader mode it just says devoce not attached and player 1,2 are working but as soon as i plug the 3.5mm jack wire in the the problem above happens and hidbootloader doesent reconise it any help with this please?????/

IrishStyle

YoungPuzzlez said:
sorry for the noob question but i programed my odins raven with the 3.5mm jack with the button test code just to see if everything is ok and it was but when i took the battery pack out and back in the player 4 led blinks 1.....3times....then 4 times and then back to 1 again and when i try to put it in bootloader mode it just says devoce not attached and player 1,2 are working but as soon as i plug the 3.5mm jack wire in the the problem above happens and hidbootloader doesent reconise it any help with this please?????/

Do you have the 3.5 cable plugged into it when it shows those blinks? I forgot the sequence but if you leave the cable in with the button test code it shows an error similar to that. Also are you putting the controller back into loader mode by holding down the right tact, then powering on the controller.

YoungPuzzlez

erm yeh sorry bout this post ben help me thru email and got it working again but thanks for helping irish sorry for posting before asking someone