Controller is Being Very Wierd

dudesikoff

My controllers LED's often change color for no reason, they only stay on the color I chose when my batteries are completely fresh. Eventually they completely shut off. And my rapid fire is only shooting a bullet every two seconds or so.

Should I re-upload my .vks or re-install the newest firmware?

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
My controllers LED's often change color for no reason, they only stay on the color I chose when my batteries are completely fresh. Eventually they completely shut off. And my rapid fire is only shooting a bullet every two seconds or so.

Should I re-upload my .vks or re-install the newest firmware?

Do both and get new batteries!

dudesikoff

Well I have rechargeable battery packs, I have like 4. the controller starts acting funny before the controller even hits 3/4 battery bars. So it shouldn't be malfunctioning like this when it has a high battery level.

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
Well I have rechargeable battery packs, I have like 4. the controller starts acting funny before the controller even hits 3/4 battery bars. So it shouldn't be malfunctioning like this when it has a high battery level.

Try using a play and charge kit or non-rechargeable batteries - see if that fixes your problem.

Remmnever

I have to use regular batteries on my viking also. The colors slowly change colors over time. When are brand new fresh batteries my programming colors are white. But after only a few hours of play time they turn pink.

So the colors will slightly change over time, even if it is a short amount of time. I think the leds are so battery intensive the only way to keep their color is to have your controller plugged in all the time.

But my controller also has a lot more leds in it so mine will act differently than everyone else.

odingalt

Staff member
Keep us updated if it still seems extraordinarily out of place it's always worth maybe trying to replace the whole LED board but like the others suggested you will see some changes in the LED's depending on the batteries.

dudesikoff

Now my controller wont get detected by my computer. I hold start and two lights flash indicating its in programming mode. I have the program open and plug the controller in, and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

PS. when my battery life is around 2 bars, my 360 macro and rapid fire do not work, yet my jitter does, but not as good as it normally should.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

dudesikoff said:
Now my controller wont get detected by my computer. I hold start and two lights flash indicating its in programming mode. I have the program open and plug the controller in, and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

PS. when my battery life is around 2 bars, my 360 macro and rapid fire do not work, yet my jitter does, but not as good as it normally should.
did you use the right firmware updater?

dudesikoff

Well, i figured out how to connect the controller, i held start with the battery pack out, is there any way to fix this little glitch?

dudesikoff

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
dudesikoff said:

Any ideas?

yes I did, that solved problems I had earlier, but sometimes these problems still happen, mainly the leds going crazy, and some macros on my controller not working properly or at all.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

dudesikoff said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
dudesikoff said:

Any ideas?

yes I did, that solved problems I had earlier, but sometimes these problems still happen, mainly the leds going crazy, and some macros on my controller not working properly or at all.
can you talk with me on xbox? i might be able to help you.