Controller is still havin problems?

IxIMONEYIxI

Check it out i bought a sleeper awhile ago. i sent it back for repair cause my led lights werent working properly, and i kept getting mod lock everytime i would spray my M1A1 Box MAG. i got my controller back about 2 weeks ago my lights are working fine but i still get mod lock as often as i was, and my controller seems to pause during rapid fire. i dont know if its a bug or if theres a loose wire in my controller or whats going on. ive talked to others who have the same controller and use the same preset i do and they dont seem to have any problem with there controller.

Xx Binno xX

Ive had problems where the mod shoots slow some times fast another, i use shakey hands and cod 4 9/3 presets im try out WAW preset and get back to you.

xX MITCH Xx

well cod waw isnt based off sps so that is why u see some shots faster than the other. and far as gettin mod locked if your connection gets a lil laggy or if you shoot into smoke or gas basicly anything that makes your xbox lag it will cause you to get locked up. try and take it easy and hold of your trigger whenever that happens and c how that works out for you. every1 on this website uses the same presets so i dnt belive its a bug on the preset.