Controller issues

sly3571

Oki have reflashed bought new batteries did all the little things needed.

On some occasions when i turn the xbox off my controllers player 4 led stays on
i guess im just having one of those weeks where if one thing screws up everything goes all out at once

modded matt

you dont open a ticket. The controller is fine.

you need to reprogram the controller and click the box which states to "allow word programing" this will enable a sleep timer for the chip. the matrix controllers/thor hand dosnt have a switched ground point, so the new word bits will tell the chip it needs to turn off.

sly3571

ok i have clicked the box how many times do i need to reflash everytime the controller decides to have a fault just reflash getting sick of reflashing
well if it keeps up i guess ill toss it honestly sick of having to reflash it

apcoop7

sly3571 said:
ok i have clicked the box how many times do i need to reflash everytime the controller decides to have a fault just reflash getting sick of reflashing
well if it keeps up i guess ill toss it honestly sick of having to reflash it

Stop blaming your "user errors" on us and just figure it out. Everyone had to start from the beginning with their controllers and you seem to be the only one still there

sly3571

ok you know i have followed all the damned directions down to the t they fixed the one problem now i have this problem if you have nothing nice to say gtfo out of my threads.
i have clicked the box ran as administrator turned my uac off. I am not some lil piss ant noob i nuild computers for a hobby so like i said if you have no positive advice gtfo out of my threads

Awfulz

Mine does the same thing, stop being lazy and take the battery pack out and put it back in to cut the power supply until turned back on.