Controller prblems

dirtedubdeuce

Ya i just bought my viking and it was great the first few days but lately for some odd reason when im in the middle of a black ops game ill put the rapid fire on or any of the macros for that matter, and when i pull the trigger it untoggles the macro. This has happen multiple times and i jus hook it up to the computer and basically redo the macros and import the set that the viking team put out. It will usually work for a while then they get shut off and sometimes to the point were none of the macro buttons respond at all. So i was wondering what this issue was or if anyone else has had the same problem.

odingalt

Staff member

dirtedubdeuce

ya i did that and got the new firmware thought it helped but yet again my macros were goin fine and the rapid fire turned off on me randomly and none of the macros responded so idk whats going on

a42ozslushie

Try putting in a fresh set of batteries. Towards the end of my batteries life the LEDs start to tweak out and some of the macros don't function properly. New batteries is the most common fix.

stfillans

a42ozslushie said:
Try putting in a fresh set of batteries. Towards the end of my batteries life the LEDs start to tweak out and some of the macros don't function properly. New batteries is the most common fix.

Isn't that annoying, the other day I was on a rampage and suddenly my M16 would shoot, I change to my pistol... nothing... switch off the macros... nothing but all my buttons worked... right nothing for it, lets find the spawn and I became onlyusemeblade for about 30 sec... then I got some fresh batteries :D

dirtedubdeuce

yaa i put in new batteries redid the firmware, im runnin out of options here. I dont know what to do it keeps happening and the macros jus shut off randomly.