controller prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyfix

i have had my controller for a little while now and till now worked perfectly. Just recently the mod light (Player 2light i believe) it wont light up when rapid fire is on, but rapid fire is engaged and does work but no light to indicate it. Also if i change my controller to player 2 that light stays on and shows i am player 2 the light to indicate rapid fire on, or the light that should be blinking when programming the rapid fire speeds, basically any controller mod setting i turn on example, jitter, akimbo, rapid, um anyone mod that uses that same light all work except for the light indicator. Makes it hard for me to program rapid fire speeds or even sometimes i forget its on cause now the light dont show it. Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Sounds like a hardware issue. Although I'm not sure what. Possibly a loose wire, there's just a wire that goes from the modchip to the LED and it's actually one of the more difficult wires on the PS3 install. I would put in a ticket at the helpdesk and they would have you mail it back in to the shop so they can fix it up for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.